Wednesday, July 14, 2010



Friday evening, after we went out for dinner at our favourite restaurant, Jasmine Rice (It's our favourite restaurant because they serve pho and there is never a soul in there so we don't feel bad when Reid gets upset) we all went for a walk down along the lake. We took Daisy and Reid to the beach to let them run around. As Jeff through a stick in the water for the dog, Reid ran full tilt, face first into the lake. I screamed and Jeff ran to pull him out of the water. Jeff and I were both freaked out as he gasped for a breath. When we all recovered I stripped him down to his diaper so he wouldn't be cold and back home we went. Above is him drenched head to toe, thinking it was all quite hilarious. Thanks for the heart attack Reid.

No comments:

Post a Comment