This winter we are going to be staying in the house a lot. I thought that I would get Reid to help me with some of the chores that I do in the day. Today, I asked him if he would please bring some bars of soap up the stairs for me. He put them on the second step. I asked him to tidy up his bath toys while I held open the bag and he did. I took some photos of him helping me make muffins on Friday. His job was to put all of the papers into the muffin tin. He did it perfectly, but I was too slow so he decided to spiff them up a bit, he added oranges to the muffin tin, threw some papers on the floor and stacked the rest. He is captain awesome.
Monday, December 13, 2010
Muffin Making
This winter we are going to be staying in the house a lot. I thought that I would get Reid to help me with some of the chores that I do in the day. Today, I asked him if he would please bring some bars of soap up the stairs for me. He put them on the second step. I asked him to tidy up his bath toys while I held open the bag and he did. I took some photos of him helping me make muffins on Friday. His job was to put all of the papers into the muffin tin. He did it perfectly, but I was too slow so he decided to spiff them up a bit, he added oranges to the muffin tin, threw some papers on the floor and stacked the rest. He is captain awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment