Reid pooed on the toilet for the first time ever yesterday! He kept asking to go pee, but would sit down and not pee and not want to leave, I asked him if he wanted me to leave and he did. I came back and he had a sheepish look on his face and whispered that he had pooed. We screamed our heads off and tore open the package of Hiro the train from Grandma. He smiled and started jumping up and down. He got the train and a box full of jelly beans. He stuffed his face with jelly beans and told everyone what he had done. Even today, he told everyone we came across. He told a fitness instructor and the janitor at the gym. Today, however, he pooed his pants. I guess that's why it's called a learning curve.
Monday, January 30, 2012
Poo!
Reid pooed on the toilet for the first time ever yesterday! He kept asking to go pee, but would sit down and not pee and not want to leave, I asked him if he wanted me to leave and he did. I came back and he had a sheepish look on his face and whispered that he had pooed. We screamed our heads off and tore open the package of Hiro the train from Grandma. He smiled and started jumping up and down. He got the train and a box full of jelly beans. He stuffed his face with jelly beans and told everyone what he had done. Even today, he told everyone we came across. He told a fitness instructor and the janitor at the gym. Today, however, he pooed his pants. I guess that's why it's called a learning curve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment