Oh.my.god.
Laila threw up all over the table and the floor one night after supper. Reid had already finished eating his dinner and was eating a chocolate treat. After she barfed, Reid stood up on his booster chair and said,"Oh. My. God." and just kept eating his chocolate heart.
impressed
Eating lunch Reid said to me. "Mommy I like this house, I'm very impressed."
noppy
Leaving the park one afternoon, Reid remarked, "I showed good behaviour, Laila did not show good behaviour she was being noppy." (naughty)
The mountain one.
Tonight, we went to the mall so I could buy a bikini and Jeff could return some pants. The girl had only put one bikini in the change room for me when Jeff yelled that Laila had gone swimming. There she was crying in Jeff's arms dripping wet from stepping into the water fountain. We stripped her down into her diaper and put her snowsuit on. We left with her barefoot and with a lot of people staring at us. At supper, Reid said, "I had fun at the mall." I asked him what his favourite part of the trip was. He answered, "The favourite part was when Laila went falling into the mountain one."
No comments:
Post a Comment