Saturday, March 23, 2013
Tactile Activity
Here's a cool activity for a cold afternoon. I cooked spaghetti and dyed it. I separated the pasta into 5 bowls each one with a different food colour and some vegetable oil. I laid a garbage bag down and let them go nuts. They sorted them by colour, they made bracelets, they made rings, they threw it around, they squished it. They loved this game. I liked holding a green noodle in my hand and sneezing, pretending that I sprayed a huge green snot out of my nose. Notice Jeff watching hockey in the background. Also notice that Laila put her own apron on and is wearing it around her chest instead of waist. She will not let you help her with anything now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jackie, I can see that two new aprons (in much larger sizes) are in order. Do your little ones have any color preferences?
ReplyDelete