Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Monday at the Zoo

 Flamingos! Laila loves the zoo. I had to bring her back because she had been talking about our last trip a lot. She was very excited to see the pandas this time. Today, Laila told every grown up, "I saw the pandas at the zoo!" She also tells them about the baboons "dos' monkeys bums are so yucky and hurting." She didn't like the jaguars either. She said they were yucky. I don't know why. I'm guessing that she was expecting to see a cute little baby jaguar that can talk and help with animal rescuing on Diego.
 Reid was very proud to order popsicles and pay for them all by himself. He's trying to give the thumbs up in front of the flamingos.
 I told them to pretend that they are in the Safari jeep being chased by lions.
 Good acting!

No comments:

Post a Comment