Monday, November 11, 2013

Bunny Birthday Party

 This parakeet sang Laila Happy Birthday. It was a very funny bird and excited to be at a party I think. He was often talking over the lady presenter.
 Laila let them put a chinchilla on her head.
 This is what Laila really wanted. Every time I asked her what kind of party she wanted she would say. "A bunny birfday party"! So that's what we did!
 Here's a mouse.
 Here's a creepy frog that Laila really wanted to touch but wasn't allowed to.
 A gecko on her lap.
 Her Britney Spears moment!
 Jeff and Reid had fun too. Jeff often blurted out the answers to the questions meant for the children.
My friend Sandra and I hand crafted these little bunny cakes the day before. It was pretty fun to make them and they stood up despite their large ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment