Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Season Shots

 This is our house all decorated. It took am entire day to get it all up there. My mom and dad had some wire balls from 20 years ago that we hung in the tree. Next year we'll wrap them with more string lights and go higher up on the linden. The wreath beside Reid's room on the second storey looks great.
 Here is Reid in his first Christmas school concert. He is ringing a bell right at the end and they are singing something we couldn't quite understand. They received a gasp from the audience when the curtain opened.
 They had to dress in red or white or green, I got him red pants and shirt.
 Here he is in the cloak room of the kindergarten classroom very excited that he got applause for the first time.
 Friday Dec 20th was PD day for everyone. It was drizzling but I had promised that we would try sledding. Here they are before I pushed them down the hill at Jeff Healey Park.
 Some kids had built a jump midway down and they hit it the very first run down and then they were hooked. They hiked all the way up that hill very time all by themselves.
Reid even carried the sled each time. We lasted an hour and a half and Reid was crying when I said it was time to go. Laila was wet and had had enough. I promised to return this weekend. We are expecting 25cm of snow Sunday so we can build a huge jump and really catch some air then!

No comments:

Post a Comment