I have been away for a looong time! Here's a few shots of Jeff remaking Reid's room into Lail's room. We got rid of the blue and painted her new room yellow and white with Jeff's signature trim work. I didn't get any photos of Reid's room gettting renewed. But, I will get finished shots of both soon. He is now in the old office that Jeff painted all white with big panels of trim detail. They are both on the second floor together making that beauty of a bathroom all theirs. Laila has been sleeping soundly so we don't have to march up and down the stairs during the night. Thank you Laila!!
Thursday, June 12, 2014
New Kids Rooms
I have been away for a looong time! Here's a few shots of Jeff remaking Reid's room into Lail's room. We got rid of the blue and painted her new room yellow and white with Jeff's signature trim work. I didn't get any photos of Reid's room gettting renewed. But, I will get finished shots of both soon. He is now in the old office that Jeff painted all white with big panels of trim detail. They are both on the second floor together making that beauty of a bathroom all theirs. Laila has been sleeping soundly so we don't have to march up and down the stairs during the night. Thank you Laila!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment