I turned to check my email and looked over to see Reid standing beside the plant. He was pulling out the rocks one by one. I had a moment of deja vu as I picked up all of the rocks and put them back in the pot as he pulled them back out and put them in his mouth. Daisy was also obsessed with pulling rocks out of the plants when she was a puppy. The puppy and baby similarities are numerous. You have to wake up in the middle of the night for them when they pooh, you have to clean up their pooh, they both barf alot, they put everything in their mouths, when they are quiet it means they are into something they shouldn't be in and they both love balls! I'm so glad Daisy is not a puppy anymore. One little munchkin is enough.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Puppies and Babies
I turned to check my email and looked over to see Reid standing beside the plant. He was pulling out the rocks one by one. I had a moment of deja vu as I picked up all of the rocks and put them back in the pot as he pulled them back out and put them in his mouth. Daisy was also obsessed with pulling rocks out of the plants when she was a puppy. The puppy and baby similarities are numerous. You have to wake up in the middle of the night for them when they pooh, you have to clean up their pooh, they both barf alot, they put everything in their mouths, when they are quiet it means they are into something they shouldn't be in and they both love balls! I'm so glad Daisy is not a puppy anymore. One little munchkin is enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment