I am so proud of our new chairs! Yesterday, Reid and I went to Designer Fabrics and bought new dining chair fabric. It would have taken me three or four hours to decide on a pattern in that store, but Reid kept me focused. With thousands of fabrics to choose from I picked the modern circles and waves. I dunno. The lady at the store said it would be easy to clean, the pattern would camouflage sticky little hands, and it was thick and durable. With Reid complaining about his inability to tear all of the swatches from their hangers I asked her to wrap it all up. We walked down Queen St. a bit to buy the foam, went home and stapled them all together. Totally worth the walk for that foam. They are extra comfy because of all the padding so we can sit for longer meals. I can't stop sitting in them!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Reupholstery
I am so proud of our new chairs! Yesterday, Reid and I went to Designer Fabrics and bought new dining chair fabric. It would have taken me three or four hours to decide on a pattern in that store, but Reid kept me focused. With thousands of fabrics to choose from I picked the modern circles and waves. I dunno. The lady at the store said it would be easy to clean, the pattern would camouflage sticky little hands, and it was thick and durable. With Reid complaining about his inability to tear all of the swatches from their hangers I asked her to wrap it all up. We walked down Queen St. a bit to buy the foam, went home and stapled them all together. Totally worth the walk for that foam. They are extra comfy because of all the padding so we can sit for longer meals. I can't stop sitting in them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment