I didn't buy anything at the fair this time. I thought about getting a cake stand. They were really ornate and beautiful, but when I walked over and saw the $165 price tags I changed my mind. Jeff says we should maybe be at a garage sale instead of an antique fair. The best part of the day was swimming in the water and our picnic. Reid jumped right in to the creek, clothes, diaper, hat and all. He went for it! We were without a change of clothes so he piggy backed on Daddy in his diaper until his outfit dried. On the way home he fell fast asleep, exhausted from all the jumping around in the water.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Christie Antique Fair
I didn't buy anything at the fair this time. I thought about getting a cake stand. They were really ornate and beautiful, but when I walked over and saw the $165 price tags I changed my mind. Jeff says we should maybe be at a garage sale instead of an antique fair. The best part of the day was swimming in the water and our picnic. Reid jumped right in to the creek, clothes, diaper, hat and all. He went for it! We were without a change of clothes so he piggy backed on Daddy in his diaper until his outfit dried. On the way home he fell fast asleep, exhausted from all the jumping around in the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment