Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Long Weekend







I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post. I've been busy I guess! The internet kept cutting out too so when I did have a chance and sat down and there was no connection I just gave up and did something else. Anyhow, this long weekend we had tons of fun. We hosted a BBQ with some friends. I was a bit nervous to have the party since the guests were all our friends, but from different areas of life. It was great to invite different groups of people to the same party and have everyone meet each other and enjoy themselves. The weather was absolutely perfect for drinking cocktails (well, not me of course) and playing outdoor ping pong! I wanted to post these photos because Reid has not lost his passion for smelling flowers. He cannot pass by a flower without giving it a good smell and saying ,"Mmmm". He just has to smell all of them, even silk arrangements at Homesense. He has also developed a love for sliding. On Monday morning he wanted to go down this slide more times than Jeff and I had the energy for. Apologizes again for no posts lately, there will be plenty to come. Tomorrow, we're riding the street car for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment