Laila is now eight months old and is suffering from some teeth coming in. It's been three sleepless nights for all of us as she wakes up in pain several times a night. I'm crossing my fingers that these teeth cut soon. Reid never experienced teething symptoms, that I could tell. He would be grumpy, but I could never tell if he was getting a tooth, it would just suddenly appear. Laila seems to have a cold, except she has scarlet red cheeks and tons of drool. As you can see in the first photo, even she is tired from lack of sleep! She is beginning to get frustrated with just sitting and playing and will pull herself up to stand with your help. She likes to be standing around the coffee table so that she can have front row seats to Reid's railway of fun. She even pushes the trains along the edge of the table. Laila is enjoying food a little bit more now that I give her finger foods she can eat herself. The mushy baby stuff still makes her gag.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Eight Months Old
Laila is now eight months old and is suffering from some teeth coming in. It's been three sleepless nights for all of us as she wakes up in pain several times a night. I'm crossing my fingers that these teeth cut soon. Reid never experienced teething symptoms, that I could tell. He would be grumpy, but I could never tell if he was getting a tooth, it would just suddenly appear. Laila seems to have a cold, except she has scarlet red cheeks and tons of drool. As you can see in the first photo, even she is tired from lack of sleep! She is beginning to get frustrated with just sitting and playing and will pull herself up to stand with your help. She likes to be standing around the coffee table so that she can have front row seats to Reid's railway of fun. She even pushes the trains along the edge of the table. Laila is enjoying food a little bit more now that I give her finger foods she can eat herself. The mushy baby stuff still makes her gag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment