Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Squealing Laila
Here are some of the things I've learned this week while Reid was away at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Reid is really loud! I miss Reid's noise. The house has been spooky without the vrooming and crashing noises, laughter, screaming, and non-stop talking.
Reid is very entertaining. When Reid is here Laila doesn't have to entertain herself. This week, I've had to move her around way more than usual and switch her toys way more frequently than I do when Reid is here.
Laila is really sweet, cute and fun. I had a chance to enjoy her without any interruptions. She is trying to communicate with her screams, raspberry noises and ba, ba, ba's. We love when she twists out of my arms and throws her body towards Jeff to have him hold her.
Reid helps me take care of Laila. She is very fussy and quickly bored of the same spot since he's been away, I think he distracts her so well when he's playing and getting into mischief that she doesn't even notice that she's been in the same room for half an hour.
I have been in too much of a hurry. I realized that I have not fully appreciated Laila's babyhood. I think I have been wishing she were older or able to walk or able to talk. She's a little baby and her squeals are going to be gone in no time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment