I was cleaning the house this morning while also "babysitting" Famke and Casimir (thank you Sesame Street). I wanted to repay a very big favour Tricia did for me last week. I can't say that I paid very close attention to any of the four children in the house including my own two. Just to make sure Laila was safe I brought her up to her bedroom as I vacuumed the third floor. I think she would have been fine with Famke and Reid on the first floor, but you never know. Reid has been known to get into cat attack mode. You touch his trains, he'll mess you up! Famke may have thought she needed a haircut. Who knows! So, Laila followed me down the stairs by sliding feet first on her belly. This lifted her too-too up to her chest. She had tried to put goggles on and pulled her hair partially out of her pony tail. She cheerfully sat in her little singing chair and I just had to photograph her with messy hair, goggles and askew too-too.
Friday, December 23, 2011
Too-too Askew
I was cleaning the house this morning while also "babysitting" Famke and Casimir (thank you Sesame Street). I wanted to repay a very big favour Tricia did for me last week. I can't say that I paid very close attention to any of the four children in the house including my own two. Just to make sure Laila was safe I brought her up to her bedroom as I vacuumed the third floor. I think she would have been fine with Famke and Reid on the first floor, but you never know. Reid has been known to get into cat attack mode. You touch his trains, he'll mess you up! Famke may have thought she needed a haircut. Who knows! So, Laila followed me down the stairs by sliding feet first on her belly. This lifted her too-too up to her chest. She had tried to put goggles on and pulled her hair partially out of her pony tail. She cheerfully sat in her little singing chair and I just had to photograph her with messy hair, goggles and askew too-too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment