The birthday party was an exercise theme with a Spongebob cake and Diego decorations. Makes no sense I know. It was a bit all over the place, but each time I asked him what kind of party he wanted he would give me a different answer. So I mixed it up!
Notice the red face on Reid. He exercised like an animal! They were loving dodgeball, trampoline jumping, crab walk racing and freeze dancing.
Laila loved dancing and eating the cupcake the most!
I cannot believe he is four!!!! Happy birthday my sweet boy! He loved the party and was so enthusiastic about all of the activities. He told us that dodgeball was his favourite part.
There I am on the trampoline giving us different moves. We did jumping jacks, running from bears, punching, trying to touch the ceiling, twisties. We were all very sweaty!
Laila did a great job following along too. She kind of did her own thing, but she understood what was happening and had a lot of fun.
Here we're jumping for the sky. Laila is just dancing.
No comments:
Post a Comment