Friday, May 3, 2013

Daffodil Photo Shoot

 I wanted a photo of them in front of the apricot blooms. Not quite opening but getting there. The rubber chicken adds a little something to the setting I think.
 Every year I ask Reid to smell the daffodils for a picture and every year he humours me by shoving his nose into a daffodil. Laila refuses.
 There's a smile!
 Next, I ask them to sit in front of the daffodils for a photo.  They try to sit and smile, but Laila has a real issue with smiling on cue.
 The previous owner passed away from cancer and planted over 150 bulbs in the backyard. I think she would have liked someone to care about her daffodils.
 Here is where the photo shoot starts to fall apart.
 Disgusting faces are way more fun.

 And so are mean faces. I told them to look like a mean black belt ninja.
 Here they are pretending to be surprised.
 Same. Except surprised about a birthday party. I heard Reid telling Laila yesterday that he loved her and that she was invited to his Halloween party. Laila said, " Oh, you haveen a skeleton birfday pawty?!"
 Fart noises. Obviously.
Here's where things get crazy and close up. Had to shut down photo session.

No comments:

Post a Comment