Reid broke his first tooth! We are so excited. We have been waiting for this for a long time. Since 4 and a half months old, we've been blaming and speculating all bouts of crying or misery on teeth that never appeared until now. On Saturday night he was inconsolable and sat at dinner staring at Shayne with red rimmed zombie eyes for an hour. Then I noticed his bottom tooth on Monday morning! Hooray!
I really need to get myself a day calendar and actually write things in it because Reid had a doctor's appointment yesterday, or so I thought. It seems that I was an entire day early! Bloor Street was jammed so it was a lucky break that the receptionist fit us in. Apparently Reid has a big head for his age, but his weight of 21 lbs and height are normal. I think he's going to be incredibly smart with a head that big! I meant to bring my camera so that I could have a picture of him banging on the window in the doctor's office, but I forgot it along with my cell phone which I would have used to verify the appointment!
I'm feeling very disorganized these days and frazzled leaving the house. It seems every time I leave the house I've left something behind. Can I make the perfect departure today? We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment