Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Jack-o-Lantern fun

This morning Reid and I got to spend time with Samara. Reid laughed at pretty much everything that she said or did. I'm amazed at how little time I spent entertaining him! I was pushing both kids on the swings and Reid was just watching Sammy swing and laughed at me pretending that she was kicking me. The best part of the day was listening to him giggle while Samara pulled the pumpkin guts out of the pumpkin. My heart melts at the sound of his laugh and I couldn't help but laugh along with him. We absolutely loved taking care of her while her mommy was out. Sammy had a great time too and was begging Charlie to leave her here. How cute!

3 comments:

  1. Love the Blog!!! Great work so far Jackie. Also love seeing the little man laughing... makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG That is the cutest giggle. Love the skeleton suit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to blog...It's great to see day to day what you guys are doing and how busy you can be!!! Love Reid when he laughs....it makes me laugh!!! What a great family - nice to see Reid is such a happy boy - must mean mommy's happy too!!!
    Love Auntie Anne

    ReplyDelete