I decided to start a blog because my friend Cheryl has one. Is that a great reason to start a blog? Maybe not, but she came to bootcamp because I told her to and that worked out well for her so maybe this will work out well for me. I'm not sure what to write or how much content I will have on a daily basis but this should be a useful exercise in dedication!
I would like this to be a place where I can stay in touch with my family. Reid will give me plenty to write about and think about. I will keep them up to date on all of our house renovations, posting pictures and videos. I would like to practice my writing skills and I'm sure I'll learn alot.
I hope they will like my work here and will view it often.
No comments:
Post a Comment