Above is Reid playing the piano with his most favourite girl in the world, Sammy. He loves to follow her around and do exactly what she does. Unfortunately, I cannot say that they make beautiful music together...they are not formally trained in the piano.
Reid had a fever that started Monday night and finally broke in the middle of the night last night. I felt so badly for him, he just wasn't his normal self. He wanted to rest his head on our chests when we held him and had no interest in playing. I breathed a sigh of relief this morning when I went into his room and I saw him standing with a big smile on his face. Nothing else seems to matter when he's not feeling well. Jeff thinks he had the fever because of teething, I think it was a little cold. It's impossible to know because he can't tell me if his teeth throat or ears are sore. Whatever was wrong, I'm grateful that he's back to his old self today!
No comments:
Post a Comment