Flying balls in the play area.
A very slim version of Sir Topham Hat and a conductor. They couldn't move the cardboard Thomas over for the meet and greet.
Oh, Elmo is so cute!
We got to Ontario Place a bit late, but we still saw ten minutes of Thomas and Friends singing and dancing. I have 6 minutes of video of Reid mesmerized, sitting in his stroller, puckering his lips staring at the live performance. I won't be posting it. Not sure why he danced for Barney, and not for Thomas. He was too blown away I guess. Or perhaps, he was underwhelmed by too skinny Sir Topham Hat, the no name conductor and the cardboard version of Thomas. Meeting Elmo was his favourite part, look at the picture, he's trying to nuzzle Elmo. Jeff had to grab Reid as he followed Elmo into the staff only area!
No comments:
Post a Comment