Thursday, August 12, 2010

Playing with a friend



We went to William's house this morning to play. It's amazing how well they play together. When I first met Annie, Reid was only 4 months old and William was 8 months old. The boys seemed so far apart from each other in their development, I couldn't visualize them interacting at all. At our first meeting, William was crawling around and smiling while Reid slept and farted in his car seat! Now they run around after each other and imitate what the other boy is doing. They are both saying a handful of words and make truck sound effects. They never hit each other and they never fought over a toy this morning. I love having them spend time together. Here they are eating a snack together. They were laying their heads down on the counter facing each other and laughing with their mouths full.

No comments:

Post a Comment