Waiting for the bridesmaids and bride at the back of the church. James in hand.
Walking down the aisle with mommy. James in hand.
I'm really hot with all five pieces of my tux on. James in hand.
A quick hug at the back of the church. James in hand.
Out in the rain, but, it feels so good! Where's James?
Hooray! My brother got married! Congratulations!
More good news, we found our camera! I'm so relieved that I don't have to buy a new one. Sorry for the lack of posts, but since my brother's wedding our camera has been missing. Until today when the lovely people at the Old Mill found it. On the camera were all the pictures that Jeff shot that day. Being in the wedding party, I wasn't able to take any photos and being so busy trying to keep Reid from screaming, Jeff wasn't able to take too many either. But, here are some of the best photos of Reid from Josh and Victoria's day. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous. The groom looked handsome and the bride looked stunning. To our pleasant surprise Reid walked down the aisle like he was supposed to, holding my hand and even smiling!
No comments:
Post a Comment