Thursday, January 13, 2011

Full of personality

Yesterday, I took a bunch of photos. We were housebound and Anne Marie came for a visit. She brought Reid a birthday gift, a red and a blue race car. He said thank you about ten times. When I up loaded the shots I was struck by what a couple of characters we have! Even Laila has woken up and is giving us glimpses into her personality. Below is Reid doing his sneaky look. He refused to take a picture until he realized Anne Marie and Laila were taking one without him. How convenient that he covered her face...



Here is Laila being happy.




Here is Reid being a giant ham.



This is Laila's extra excited look. We were singing in Reid's room.



Our next blog will be about Reid's 2nd birthday party! We just sang it to him at breakfast and at the end he said, "I don't like this song."

No comments:

Post a Comment