Laila is such a night owl. We stay up together every night until around 11:30, until she falls asleep in my arms. I bring her up to her crib, swaddle her and she sleeps until 6:30! She is fussy and needs to be walked around and burped and rocked, but she will settle down and nurse so that I can watch TV. Last night we watched Hot Tub Time Machine and then The Hangover. Hot Tub Time Machine is absolutely ridiculous and amazing all at once. I loved it. Can I just say that I love movies and shows where people go back in time? Season one of Being Erica, Back to the Future, 13 Going on 30, Freaky Friday, are all pure cheese, but delicious to watch! I wonder what Laila and I will watch tonight?
Monday, January 3, 2011
My Night Owl
Laila is such a night owl. We stay up together every night until around 11:30, until she falls asleep in my arms. I bring her up to her crib, swaddle her and she sleeps until 6:30! She is fussy and needs to be walked around and burped and rocked, but she will settle down and nurse so that I can watch TV. Last night we watched Hot Tub Time Machine and then The Hangover. Hot Tub Time Machine is absolutely ridiculous and amazing all at once. I loved it. Can I just say that I love movies and shows where people go back in time? Season one of Being Erica, Back to the Future, 13 Going on 30, Freaky Friday, are all pure cheese, but delicious to watch! I wonder what Laila and I will watch tonight?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment