We had an appointment with the doctor this morning and Laila weighs 17 pounds and is very healthy. She wants me to introduce vegetables in Laila's diet and keep an eye on the white birth mark that she has on her leg. Laila barely cried when she got her two needles, but she has been a very fussy baby this week. She gets very frustrated when she can't hold a toy and put it in her mouth. She wants to put everything in her mouth but doesn't yet have the ability to grab what she wants and keep a good grasp on it. She wails when it falls down and is so angry that she won't stop even when you put it back in her hand. I've been trying to put her on a napping schedule but she's not quite predictable enough yet. I know this is just a faze, but it's hard to listen to the crying and play with Reid, he says to her, "Don't be sad Laila. Reid is here."
I cannot believe 6 months passed already. Happy Half a Year Laila! It will be one year in a blink!
No comments:
Post a Comment