Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Easter



It was so great to see Danelle and Grandma again! We have missed them both.



Reid is still laughing about Ben and Adam yelling, "Fancy Pants!" and "Puss Pops!" I have no idea what that means but he laughs hysterically at the memory of it.



Sunday was absolutely gorgeous outside so we flew the kite. Reid cried a lot, I think he wanted to hold it and Jeff kept running with it.



Auntie Victoria loved this dress.



Cutest dress in the world!


The Easter Bunny and our families spoiled us all this year. We got loads and loads of treats. Grandma Jane made delicious chocolate covered fritos, adorable chocolate bunnies and some amazing new curtains for our house. Grandma Mary painted us a gorgeous painting of poppies in a meadow. Aunt Kelli and Aunt Jodi gave us clothes for the kids and a beautiful kite. Kelli was even stuffing chocolates in Jeff's pockets as we were leaving! Reid was excited to give the Easter Bunny coloured eggs and a carrot, he's still talking about leaving a carrot for "the bunny". I got to sleep all night long for three nights in a row. It was bliss. Poor Jeff had to sleep with Reid so he didn't leave Ottawa as rested as I did. I felt so sorry for him that I drove from Belleville home. Laila cried the entire two hours of my driving...she likes me in the passenger seat reading I think. Jeff and I agreed that just being able to hug our moms was totally worth the drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment