Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer Pictures

This is a beach photo from Saturday morning. We ran, pushing the kids in the jogging stroller, to the beach. Laila kept putting sand in her mouth no matter what I did. Reid had a great time at the swing set and park. He had a minor, teeny weeny poo accident in the splash pad (Oh Henry floater...they had to evacuate the pool...oops!)so we called it a day and ran all the way home. Both kids were fast asleep when we pulled into the driveway.





Last weekend, we checked out a splash pad and park in Mississauga. Danelle pushed Laila on the swings and Reid tried to avoid the sprinklers in the splash pad.





This is Reid's idea of finger painting in the backyard. He was in the sun so the paint dried on his skin and I had to scrape it off of him in the little green pool. I think he regretted covering himself with paint as I scrubbed him for ten minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment