Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Pageant

Hmm. Reid was not into it. Maybe it was all the people or maybe he wanted to sit with Jeff, Laila and I instead of the rag tag acting crew. If I had noticed he was reluctant at the rehearsal I wouldn't have had him do it, but he loved it Friday. Maybe he didn't understand that Friday was just a practice and was like, "What the!? I've gotta do this again!" He was a trooper though. He followed his directions and made everyone laugh when he brought an offering basket down the aisle. Every kid brought something up to the altar, to the priest. Reid took a sharp left and gave his basket to the choir leader. We had to be there at 4:30 and the Mass was a long one. Laila was playing in the confessional booth, talking quite loudly about Elmo and wearing mittens. When she had had enough, Jeff decided to take her out of there. Laila walked with him to the back and then she thought it would be hilarious to play tag so there she was running down the side aisle laughing her ass off while Jeff chased her. Magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment