Santa brought the Power Ranger mask!!!!
Ernie puppet was a hit.
Laila made Abby and Cinderella kiss all morning.
Talking Donald Duck. Very irritating. But, they both love it!
Reid loved the ornament he made at his preschool class. He kept taking it down to admire.
Our trip to Ottawa was fun. I only got the camera out for my family. Every year, I try to get a shot of both families and every year it doesn't happen. Easter. It's gonna happen.
Uncle Josh was making a scary face for us.
Like my love, the flame burns eternal.
The Christmas lights projected onto Parliament Hill and the snow falling looked beautiful.
Another wonderful Christmas that flew by. All the preparation, shopping, decorating and baking and then it's gone until next year. We had Christmas music playing for the entire month and now it's back to Top 40 again. It was sad to take down the tree yesterday. Laila keeps saying that Santa is coming soon. She doesn't want to let go of the magic either. I guess what makes it bittersweet is that I know that Christmas with little kids will only last 4 more Christmases. They loved every snowman they saw, they screamed Rudolph each time they saw a reindeer. Every cheesy image of Santa was a thrill. I tried to savour that innocence and enthusiasm.
No comments:
Post a Comment