Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Capilano Suspension Bridge






WHOA! This thing was scary high! I was never afraid of heights before I had Reid, but I am very wary of them now. So what better tourist attraction to do than the Capilano Suspension bridge that is as high as the Statue of Liberty and spans the length of two 747's put together side by side!? Thanks Dave and Tracy! Reid normally squirms when you pick him up from having fun, but once I picked him up and started carrying him across this thing he was holding on to me like a little monkey in the jungle. Tracy started jumping up and down and got yelled at by some snotty British people who said there were people who were really afraid on the bridge. She started laughing and asked why they would come to walk across a suspension bridge if they were that afraid. Always getting us into trouble that Tracy! Very cool attraction, we walked across a whole network of smaller suspension bridges and saw the biggest trees I've ever seen in my life. Reid enjoyed his time there, but I'm not sure he was too comfortable being that high in the air judging by the claw marks he left on my chest after.

No comments:

Post a Comment