Thursday, June 17, 2010

White Rock






5 km from the Washington State border is White Rock. Tracy and Dave bought an investment property here and have been slaving away at fixing it up. After work, on weekends and on holidays they have managed to completely gut this 2 bedroom bungalow with a dingy basement into a roomy four bedroom. They have rewired the entire house themselves, re plumbed the entire house themselves and have built form scratch all of the kitchen cabinets. The house will be amazing, but what is really spectacular is the view from their living room. They get to look out onto the ocean. Here are some photos of our afternoon there. We had the most delicious fish and chips I have ever had in my life. I would massively obese if I had access to that kind of junk food! Dangerous. Then we ran around in the sea pools since the tide was out. Reid cried when he stepped on the sea weed, but loved splashing in water.

No comments:

Post a Comment