Thursday, October 6, 2011

Little House on the Saigon Prairie


There is this amazing store at the Mississauga passport office. I think it's called Starkidz. (As an aside, my neighbour used to go to a nail salon downtown that was called Crazy Nails and the ownership changed and instead of paying for a new sign, they squeezed an N beside the Z, so it was then Cranzy Nails.) Anyway, this little Asian store has the best girl dresses ever! Yesterday, I went to buy Laila a baptism dress and a birthday party dress. The dresses have such big skirts that they both stand up on their own. I was admiring this yellow beauty and the shop keeper said, "$9.99!" so I had to buy it. Laila has to wear her purchases immediately, so after nap we decided to show off it's versatility.


Here, we see that pockets help you balance on benches whilst getting your shoes on.


Here, we're showing how easy it is to catch any falling toys with the long skirt.


Here, the puffy sleeves intimidate brothers from head butting you too hard.


And, most obviously, it's ruffles help keep sand out of your eyes when going down the slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment