Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Long Weekend




We have been working very hard getting Reid's new bedroom and bathroom ready before baby comes. As you can see I had lots of time to do a full face of makeup before this photo was taken. (I cannot believe how humongous I look with 7 weeks left in this pregnancy. All of the mat clothes do not fit anymore. My underwear and pants roll down to my pelvis and all my shirts roll up. Deeply disturbing...) The goal is to get Reid settled and absolutely in love with his new room next week. Here is the big guy sitting on his new stool in his very blue room. The stool will hopefully help him climb up into bed at night and safely out in the morning. It will not be used at all during the night because he will be happily sound asleep all night long in his new fabulous big boy bed! I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, your husband is reminding everyone that the picture of you was taken by Reid ... his first taken photo!

    ReplyDelete