Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wedding


Jeff and I went to a wedding this weekend in Ottawa. Jeff's old friend and former co-worker got married at the Brookstreet hotel. It was a bit surreal since the last time we were at that hotel was for a Christmas party at Jeff's old company. The reception was in the same room and we were talking with the same people only it is 6 years later. I'm amazed at how things can change so dramatically and yet stay the same. I remember all of us doing a lot of dancing and beverage drinking at that Christmas party. I looked out on the crazy dancers on the dance floor who had too much to drink and thought, that was Jeff and I six years ago. Now we were sitting at the table talking with the same party animals about our children. How boring we've become!


That is not my beer in the photo, btw!

No comments:

Post a Comment