Here's Laila in her jungle gym. Grandma bought this for Reid, but he didn't like being in it. He much preferred to be held or nursing. Laila enjoys it for short periods, she likes to watch Reid run around and she is starting to suck on the toys that surround it. It's faster to put her in this than the jolly jumper, so she goes in it often. When I need to get some cooking done or washing, she's usually in the jungle gym. Reid will come over and hang off of the side or make the parrot eat her hair. Since his sister is in it he's in love with it now. When she starts to lose it I put her in the Bumbo chair or I hold her until she's happy again. Today, she has a cold that she caught from her brother. She sneezes, coughs and has a very runny nose. Poor little baby!
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Jungle Gym
Here's Laila in her jungle gym. Grandma bought this for Reid, but he didn't like being in it. He much preferred to be held or nursing. Laila enjoys it for short periods, she likes to watch Reid run around and she is starting to suck on the toys that surround it. It's faster to put her in this than the jolly jumper, so she goes in it often. When I need to get some cooking done or washing, she's usually in the jungle gym. Reid will come over and hang off of the side or make the parrot eat her hair. Since his sister is in it he's in love with it now. When she starts to lose it I put her in the Bumbo chair or I hold her until she's happy again. Today, she has a cold that she caught from her brother. She sneezes, coughs and has a very runny nose. Poor little baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment