Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ottawa Winter Activities

We spent last week in Ottawa enjoying Grandma and Grandpa's company and help. I got a great mental break. Laila and I were pretty sick while we were there but Grandma helped us feel better. We were able to do a bunch of things that we cannot do here in Toronto. I got to take Reid out to a movie. I got to play waterpolo for the first time in 3 years. Jeff and I even got to go on a date! Here are some pictures of the winter activities we did last week.

Skating on the canal with grandpa and mommy.


Going the reptile museum. Reid held a scorpion in his hand and got to pet a yellow python.


We went indoor swimming three days in a row. Here's Laila before we went swimming for the very first time with her. She's wearing the first bathing suit that I ever wore! 30 years later!

We got to go to Kelli's gorgeous cottage and take a ride on the snowmobiles. Reid went with Daddy, we really couldn't tell whether he was enjoying himself or not. He had a blank look on his face the whole time. I think he liked it...except when Jeff bumped into a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment