Monday, March 21, 2011

Reid's friend




Last Friday, Reid an I took care of Lily, a neighbourhood friend who was taking care of Reid when I needed an extra set of hands a break when Laila first joined us. Lily's mom is pregnant so I offered to help her out by taking Lily while she goes off to her many obstetrician appointments. Believe it or not, Jessica has the same blood clotting condition as me! She's taking the needles every night too. There are so many appointments when you have to see the OB and a hematologist. I'm happy to help her out and Reid really enjoys Lily's company. The first thing we did last week was race. They would start at the front window, pick up a toy in the middle of the room and then place it in front of the back doors. We did it so many times that I ran out of things for them to pick up. The picture shows them sitting on the pillows they had put in front of the door. They are both screaming at the top of their lungs. Next, we made bracelets out of pretzels and licorice string. They both had a hard time completing this task without eating the ingredients! Tomorrow Lily is coming over again and I think we'll play with play do and then go to the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment